Friday, December 10, 2010

Roses With No Thorns


The title for this entry suddenly came to my mind two days ago, on December 8, the day of the Immaculate Conception--and the twins' 14th birthday!

I can foresee what Gerard and Warren are going to say about my title, though--that it'd be wonderful if about a girl, but not if referring to two young men. Well, Catherine is included also, of course. There is absolutely no thorn at all about being their mother. There is absolutely no thorn at all about getting all the compliments about them while simultaneously getting so much help from them. There is absolutely no thorn in seeing so much devotion, so much selflessness, so much love.

Quite often I think that it's not fair that get all the credit even though the three of them do much more than I myself could ever have done.

No comments:

 

Back to TOP